Key features include:
- Choice of territorial limits from one country to worldwide, if needed
- Choice of limits of indemnity from DKK 1,000,000 to DKK 5,000,000 per claim and in aggregate
- Freedom to choose legal representative
- No up front review fees
- Cover for up to 10 patent families
- Extension available for invalidity, title and ownership disputes
- Easy on-line application
How does PatentEnforcerTM benefit your business?
Because the costs of patent enforcement actions are prohibitive to many SMEs, other businesses (especially medium to large size enterprises) or calculated infringers, can act in disregard of the patent rights of a competitor, because they know that the risk of legal proceedings against them is remote.PatentEnforcerTM changes this dynamic by:
- Providing your business with an off balance sheet fighting fund, thereby removing the cash flow burden from daily trading (perhaps more important now in the present financial environment)
- Supporting your investments in innovation made to date
- Giving access to highly experienced attorneys on a global scale
- Creating financial parity with would be larger infringers/pirates
- Protecting revenue streams from overseas activities
- Signalling to the world that you and your business will not be "bullied"
What is the target market for PatentEnforcerTM?
PatentEnforcerTM is ideally suited to individuals, public and private companies that have a turnover of less than DKK 100,000,000 with up to 10 patent applications or granted patents.
How much does PatentEnforcerTM cost?
Premiums start from as little as DKK 9,000 per annum (exclusive of insurance premium taxes).
However, as the premiums are assessed on an individual basis, dependent on the risk factors for each applicant, the number of patent families insured and the geographical and indemnity limits required, the only way to know how much it would cost for you to benefit from PatentEnforcerTM is to get a no obligation quotation by completing the attached Quotation form. It's quick and easy!
For a complete review of the cover provided you should read the policy wording. Click here to view the policy wording. A full copy of the policy wording will be provided with every quotation issued.
* Subject to underwriters agreement and excludes insurance premium taxes.